It’s a typical teen complaint:
“School doesn’t prepare us for the real-world”
And that presumes real-world jobs on top of all the other challenges and opportunities you face!
For more reasons than you imagine we agree, and that’s why WeRGenZ is offering concrete alternatives to better prepare Generation Z for the ever-evolving world around them.
We do very cool things at WeRGenZ and that includes offering Incredible internships and meaningful mentorships to those who are members of the WeRGenZ team. We’re all about amplifying the diverse voices of your generation. It’s not about jacking up the noise. Through our Teen Think Tank and What’s Hot, What’s Not panel, we help teens speak out and the world better and more accurately understand what drives your passions, actions and inactions. And we’re not doing it for you, we’re doing it with you!
Apply for internships and get involved with our mentors who are among the best in their fields across the nation and around the world.
Internships are available year-round and are filled on a rolling calendar basis. Some internship opportunities are short-term (days) while others are over a sustained period of time (semester/ year). Most are virtual (you can live anywhere and just need strong, consistent Internet connectivity), others require travel. Some internships are in partnership with large corporations and major brands in a wide range of industries while other placements are with start-ups and small businesses.
- Membership on our What’s Hot What’s Not Panel to identify growing and diminishing trends that must be understood to authentically engage with you and your peers.*awareness of pop culture and current events
*virtual meetings required
- Content marketing including
*project based and on-going
- Graphic design
- Video production
- Social media strategy and management
- Performing arts
- Website management
- Social media Influencers
- Digital advertising creation, management, measurement
- Data analytics (informatics)
- Survey design and analysis
- Project management
- Business development
- Public speaking and media interviews