Why Join Our WeRGenZ Teen Think Tank?
Amplifying the voices of a generation.
- Our home base is in Charlotte, NC, but our virtual Teen Think Tank is composed of the best, most creative and well-informed voices of youth from all across the United States and soon the world.
- Our mission is to amplify the voices of your generation, giving you a platform to publicly speak on your passions and the issues that matter to you. If you want to contribute to a more accurate and genuine portrait of your generation but without the bright spotlight, we have lots of ways you and your talents can make your mark on the world too.
- Get real-world work experiences through internships and mentoring.
- Which means more brands will create the kinds of experiences that relate and appeal to you.
- Featured in national media including Forbes and Business Insider
- Take our 8-10 WeRGenZ surveys throughout the year sharing your ideas
- Share our surveys with other teens who want their voice to be heard
- Take our online influencer and media training to get WeRGenZ certified
- Let your opinion be heard by weighing in on important topics and issues
- Share your unique talents behind the scenes
She enjoys Twitter memes, hip-hop dance, Tex-Mex, sports and Pope Francis.
Topics she specializes in are cultural diversity, and humanitarian efforts.
“Being a member of the WeRGenZ Teen Think Tank is important to me because it allows my generation to show the world our talent.”
Showcase your unique talents! Send us any creative media telling us why you’d fit in with our WeRGenZ Teen Think Tank.
Please include all your social media platforms and get creative!
Email your submission to Join@WeRGenZ.com and fill out submission form here.
Team Think Tank
ALEX HEINTZE | WeRGenZ Advisory Board
LYDIA LARAMORE | WeRGenZ Advisory Board
If I can’t be found reading a book, it’s because I’m writing one and although I can only write fiction in English, I love studying the French language and culture. I spend my weekends biking around Atlanta and trying out new restaurants. Oddly enough, I hate chocolate but I make an excellent brownie. I was voted least likely to spoil the next Avengers movie and while I’m waiting to see my favorite characters on screen again, I’ll be practicing on my five Rubik’s cubes and yes, I can solve them all.
Haley Hoffman Smith | WeRGenZ Advisory Board
At Brown, she was the President of Women’s Entrepreneurship and started the first-ever women’s entrepreneurship incubator. She is the Director of Community for Next Gen Summit, the premier entrepreneurship community of 2,000+ members, and sincerely enjoys consulting and connecting with other entrepreneurs. She cares deeply about identifying and obliterating the limits women feel in the pursuit of their ventures, so they may live in their full power and create their own BIG ideas.
I am a graphic illustrator, footwear designer, film creator, and entrepreneur of my own business called FooT Tecnqe. It’s a small business where I display my own design illustrations on sneakers and graphic tees. I have accomplished five certifications throughout high school and college including fashion merchandising, fashion design, graphic design, footwear design, and CMF (Color, Material, & Finish) design. I have traveled to London, Paris, and many states to learn my passion; also, I have mentored other inspiring designers to go after their dreams.
I am so honored to be given this opportunity to be a part of WeRGenZ and the WeRGenZ pop culture trend panel. I want to continue my journey by designing and displaying my artwork to people around the world.
Check out my designs or connect with me on Insta: @cutterelisha
Texas born, I am the daughter of a Mexican-American family that loves to embrace our unique heritage. Who says you can only have tacos on Tuesday? Family and religion hold true to our culture and are two core values that shaped me into the person I am today.
The College of Saint Rose
Jyothi Kavil AKA Jyo (Joe)
In a world that’s becoming more and more turbulent I’m just striving to do me. I am a nerd, a runner, an activist, a proud black man, an artist, and so much more. I’m interested in fashion, technology, politics, rap and hip hop, and things that make up our evolving culture. I’m a member of the WeRGenZ What’s Hot, What’s Not Insider Panel.
In the future I hope I’m able to continue being me. I want to be an animator, and go on to work for the Cartoon Network. I will always fight for social justice and bettering the world. At the end of the day, I just want what I do now and in the future to make me happy.
San Jose/Gilroy, CA
Through these examples of something I am passionate about, I’m able to tie that passion into my extracurricular activities. These include; sports (volleyball and soccer), Yearbook, Student Government, Charlotte Mecklenburg Youth Council, Young Black Leadership Alliance, National Society Of High School Scholars, Debate Club and so much more! All of these contribute to my future.
Follow me on instagram @avazuyus.